The Sunwest Care Foundation Inc. (SCFI) is a non-profit corporate foundation registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in April 29, 2008. It was supported and funded by Sunwest Group Holding Company, Inc. (SGHCI) to carry-out their Corporate Social Responsibility.
SCFI is an organization engaged in various social development activities, whose main objective among others is to provide support and assistance to needy families and communities within the business operation and development of Sunwest Group Holding Company, Inc.
V I S I O N
Sunwest Care Foundation, Inc. envisions an empowered community and is able to address various concerns on children, youth and their families leading to sustainable development and quality life.
M I S S I O N
Either by itself or in partnership/cooperation with corporate affiliates, other donors, networks, and alliances, we will work together with communities to address their pressing concerns amongst the children, youth and their families in the alleviation of poverty towards the attainment of a more humane life.
SCFI Programs are generally focused towards integrated community development encompassing the six main G O A L S :
1. Education - To assist families attain proper education for their children.
2. Socio-Cultural Development - To nurture the socio-cultural and values of program participants towards promotion of healthy lifestyle.
3. Health - To help families reduced daily struggles on various health and nutrition concerns.
4. Livelihood and Entrepreneurship Development - To facilitate the establishment of enterprises in the communities through the enhancement of entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and attitude amongst families.
5. Environmental Protection and Advocacy - To elevate environmental awareness amongst communities prompting them to unite and take cohesive actions with regards to the protection, preservation and conservation issues for their safe and sound environment.
6. Community Organizing and Partnership Building - To enhance the competencies and capabilities of the communities towards attaining productive, participative actions resulting to holistic community development.
C O R E V A L U E S
- Worth and Dignity
P R O G R A M S
- Community-Based Program
- Employees Welfare Program